- Easter Sunday in Waikiki and the Easter Bunny found us!
- The Easter Sunrise service at 6.30am on Waikiki Beach was a very special experience.
- The Easter Egg Hunt hosted by the The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort was well organized and fun for the kids – I was loving the atmosphere and once again felt like I was in a movie!
- Then we ventured out on ‘TheBus’ (Honoulu’s local transport) to the Aloha Stadium Flea Market & Swap Meet (basically a massive market with similar items for sale). The ‘Flea Market’ vendors were starting to pack up by the time we got there so missed out on purchasing other people’s ‘junk’, but did manage to score some Hawaiian attire so we ‘fit in’ with the rest of the tourists. smile emoticon
- A short stop at Ala Moana where Brooke found herself in Hello Kitty heaven
- Then ‘home’ again to swim in the pool. What a life!